Terms and Conditions of Use of ORGAN NEEDLE TECHNICAL LINK
These Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions") set forth the terms and conditions of use of the services provided by ORGAN NEEDLE CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") on this website (hereinafter referred to as the "Services"). Registered users (hereinafter referred to as the "User") shall use the Services in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
Article 1 (Application)
- 1. The Terms and Conditions shall apply to all relationships relating to the use of the Services between the User and the Company.
- 2. In addition to the Terms and Conditions, the Company may stipulate various provisions such as rules for use of the Services (hereinafter referred to as the "Individual Provisions"). Such Individual Provisions shall form part of the Terms and Conditions, irrespective of their name, and in the event of the establishment, amendment, or abolishment of Individual Provisions, such provisions shall be expressly stated to the User in advance and the Company shall request the User to consent to such provisions.
- 3. In the event that the provisions of the Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with the Individual Provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Individual Provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the Individual Provisions.
Article 2 (Registration of Use)
- 1. The registration of use of the Services shall be completed when a person who wishes to register agrees to the Terms and Conditions, applies for registration of use in the manner prescribed by the Company, and the Company approves the same. Even if a person belongs to the same corporation, organization, association, etc., please do not share a user account; register for use individually.
2. In the event that the Company determines that an applicant for registration of use falls under any of the following circumstances, the Company may refuse to approve the application for registration of use, and shall have no obligation to disclose the reasons therefor:
- (1) In the event that false information has been provided in the application for registration of use;
- (2) In the event of an application by a person who has violated the Terms and Conditions; or
- (3) Other cases where the Company determines that the registration of use is inappropriate.
Article 3 (Managing User IDs and Passwords)
- 1. The User shall properly manage the e-mail address and password for the Services at its own responsibility.
- 2. In no event may the User assign or loan an e-mail address and password to a third party or share the same with a third party. If the combination of an e-mail address and password matches the registered information upon log-in, the Company will deem the use to be by the User who registered the password.
- 3. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of e-mail addresses and passwords by any third party unless the damage is caused by the Company’s gross negligence or willful misconduct.
Article 4 (Prohibited Matters)
The User shall not engage in the following acts when using the Services:
- (1) Acts in violation of laws and regulations or public order and morals;
- (2) Acts related to criminal acts;
- (3) Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights included in the Services, such as the contents of the Services;
- (4) Acts that disrupt or interfere with the functioning of servers or networks of the Company, other Users, or other third parties;
- (5) Acts of copying, processing, or disclosing information obtained through the Services to a third party without permission; provided, however, that this shall not preclude the sharing or use of information within a company if the User is a corporation, etc.;
- (6) Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Company’s services;
- (7) Acts of gaining unauthorized access or attempting to gain such access;
- (8) Acts of using the Services for unauthorized purposes;
- (9) Acts of disclosing or transmitting the contents, etc. of the Services by using expressions that may cause the Company or a third party to suffer a disadvantage, damage, or discomfort;
- (10) Acts of pretending to be another User;
- (11) Acts of providing benefits directly or indirectly to anti-social forces in connection with the Company’s services; or
- (12) Other acts that the Company determines are inappropriate.
Article 5 (Suspension of Provision of Services, etc.)
1. The Company may suspend or discontinue the provision of the Services in whole or in part without prior notice to the User if the Company determines that any of the following circumstances exist:
- (1) In the event of maintenance and inspection of or updating the computer system pertaining to the Services;
- (2) In the event that it has become difficult to provide the Services due to force majeure, such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power failure or natural disaster;
- (3) In the event that a computer or communication line, etc. is suspended due to an accident; or
- (4) Other events where the Company determines it to be difficult to provide the Services.
- 2. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the User or any third party as a result of the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Services.
Article 6 (Restriction on Use and Cancellation of Registration)
1. The Company may, without prior notice, restrict the use of the Services in whole or in part or cancel a User’s registration if the User falls under any of the following items.
- (1) In the event of any violation of any of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions;
- (2) In the event it is found that there is a false fact in the registered matters;
- (3) In the event the User does not reply for a certain period of time to a communication by the Company;
- (4) In the event the Services have not been used for a certain period of time since the last use; or
- (5) Other events where the Company determines that the use of the Services by the User is inappropriate.
- 2. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User by any act conducted by the Company pursuant to this Article.
Article 7 (Withdrawal)
The User may withdraw from the Services by sending an e-mail to the following contact address stating that such User wishes to withdraw from the Services and having the Company conduct the withdrawal process. Contact address for withdrawal: email@example.com
Article 8 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability)
- 1. The Company does not explicitly or implicitly warrant that the Services are free from any actual or legal defects (including, but not limited to, defects, errors, bugs, or rights infringement related to safety, reliability, accuracy, integrity, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc.).
- 2. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User due to the Services.
- 3. The Company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications or disputes, etc. that may arise between a User and any other User or a third party in connection with the Services.
Article 9 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
The Company may change the contents of the Services or discontinue the provision of the Services without notifying the User and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User as a result thereof.
Article 10 (Amendment of Terms and Conditions of Use)
The Company may amend the Terms and Conditions at any time if determined to be necessary, and will inform the User of any amendment on this website in advance. In the event that the User commences the use of the Services after the amendment of the Terms and Conditions, such User will be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms and conditions.
Article 11 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 12 (Notices or Communications)
The Company will use the registered User's contact information for notices or communications between the User and the Company with regard to the Services. Unless the User notifies the Company of a change, the Company will provide notices or communications deeming the currently registered contact information to be valid, and such notices or communications will be deemed to have reached the User at the time of transmission.
Article 13 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
The User may not assign or pledge to any third party its status under the use contract or its rights or obligations under the Terms and Conditions without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 14 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- 1. The interpretation of the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
- 2. The Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute arising in connection with the Services.